November 13, 2009

Again with the Teaching

I was fortunate enough last year to teach a course in Internet Marketing at the University of Calgary with Jeff Nelson from Anduro Marketing. I learned yesterday that we get to do it again.

It works out to about $10/hr, which is obviously not the reason I do it. I find it rewarding to take complex subjects and concepts and distill them down into digestible and actionable pieces. It's also a terrific way to keep current and to learn from others. I'm looking forward to it.

Details:

Internet Marketing - Course # BMC - 203 - 003
University of Calgary, Faculty of Continuing Education

2009/2010 Business and Professional Programs
Link

Anyone reading this likely doesn't need to take this course, but if you know someone who does, please pass this along.

No comments: